New Chat Days?

Looking for something that isn't here? What would you like to see happening with this site?

Moderator: illinois

Gump
Wood Coaster Rider
Custom Title: Park Management, Hey I'll get it one way or another.

New Chat Days?

Post by Gump » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:19 pm

I'll admit I've been bad about getting on chat, and think it might be time to add yet another day to chat. SOOO.. here's what I'm looking for. What days are good for you besides the Sunday and Wednesday? I'm looking to be on here a lot more over the summer at night say between 9 pm to 11 pm EST. I like the idea of Monday night or even Thursday. Mrs. Gump has a weird schedule now that keeps me staying up at nights later. I'm not asking anyone to stop doing our regular chat times of Sunday and Wednesday but if you want to hang out a little more during the week perhaps we can decide a window and add to our already great chat sessions. With the coaster season in full swing and a lot things going on lately in the coaster world I thought adding an additional night might benefit us. So sound off. Do you like the idea of doing a 3rd night of chat as an additional option? If so, what nights? If not, why not?

Vonni
Hyper Coaster Rider

Re: New Chat Days?

Post by Vonni » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:50 am

Being that I work Evening shift, the only day I can usually chat is on Sunday. But, there is the few oppurtunities I have to chat during the week, so I think adding another day is a great idea. I think a Monday night chat would be pleasant.

Paul Drabek
Park Chain CEO
Custom Title: Chief Coaster Nut!

Re: New Chat Days?

Post by Paul Drabek » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:42 pm

I can't do Monday's but if you all want to get together and chat then go for it.
Life is short....have fun!