[RCT2] Seaworld: Adventure Bay

Talk about RCT1, RCT2 and RCT3 here. For realz.

Moderator: illinois

DBru
Over 48"

[RCT2] Seaworld: Adventure Bay

Post by DBru » Sat May 09, 2009 12:26 pm

This a group park I'm doing with BelgianGuy (from TPR).

--------------------------------------

Seaworld: Adventure Bay is a new amusement project being developed in the upper region of Gulf Shores, AL. In early May of next year, Busch Entertainment Corp. will introduce to the world their 10th amusement venue, and 4th Seaworld park. Management is assuring media that this will debut as their best, yet.
We are proud to announce our upcoming amusement attraction for next year. Adventure Bay will draw tourists from the popular vacation destination of Gulf Shores, as well as other surrounding areas. The park will open with multiple shows, adrenaline-pumping thrill rides, delicious foods, and a beautiful atmosphere which will surely please each and every visitor. BEC cannot wait to share the fun with your family, next spring!
Construction of the park began last month, and has been steadily progressing ever since.

Guests will be greeted with this gigantic Seaworld sign shortly after entering the gates.

A nice fountain dominates the entry plaza.

Work on Seaworld's first coaster has begun!

Management would appreciate any comments you have to offer.
-Daniel

DBru
Over 48"

Re: [RCT2] Seaworld: Adventure Bay

Post by DBru » Mon May 18, 2009 6:15 pm

CONSTRUCTION UPDATE

Work continues to progress over at the Adventure Bay site. New rides, landscaping, and shops are being developed as we speak. Take a look at what has been happening over the past few weeks:

Wild Arctic is the second completed ride in the park. It is a 4D motion simulator, similar to models found at other SeaWorld parks.

This small diner will be whipping out hamburgers and hotdogs, come next spring.

A couple trains have been sent around Lighthouse Express for clearance testing.

Many random buildings are popping up all over the park.

More soon.
-Daniel

Paul Drabek
Park Chain CEO
Custom Title: Chief Coaster Nut!

Post by Paul Drabek » Tue May 19, 2009 5:28 am

That looks so awesome. I need to get off of my rear and put RCT 2 back on my pc. I have 3 but it has none of the heart and soul of the originals.

Have Fun

Paul
Life is short....have fun!

DBru
Over 48"

Post by DBru » Thu May 21, 2009 5:30 pm

Thanks for the comment, Paul!

----------------------------------

CONSTRUCTION UPDATE

More new attractions have been constructed at SeaWorld the past couple weeks.

Whale Blast is a 170ft tall S&S tower. Riders will be launched towards the sky at 60mph, before being blasted right back down, creating strong negative G-forces.

The Sea Lion stadium has gone up near the monorail's main station.

Landscaping and theming continues over at Lighthouse Express.

More updates to come, soon!
-Daniel

DBru
Over 48"

Post by DBru » Sun May 24, 2009 10:09 pm

GRAND OPENING

Today was the grand opening of SeaWorld: Adventure Bay in Gulf Shores, AL. The park opened a week late (because of construction delays), and therefore, missed the local spring-break crowd, but the premier of the park was still a success. Here are some photos from opening day:

Lighthouse Express proved to be the park's most popular attraction. Even with its decent capacity, the ride sported hour waits all day.

Guests also seemed to love Wild Arctic, the park's simulator ride. The queue-line offers a great view of Lighthouse Express' first helix.

Shamu Express was the last attraction added to the park. It is a new type of junior coaster from Intamin. Though it seems to satisfy customers, it also suffers from frequent breakdowns.

Hope everyone enjoyed their day at the park!
-Daniel

DBru
Over 48"

Post by DBru » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:39 pm

Season 2 Preparation

Testing has begun on the newest addition to Seaworld: Adventure Bay...

Leviathan is new to the park for Season 2. This unique attraction is a 'dive machine' roller coaster from Bolliger & Mabillard, costing nearly $13 million. Trains of 18 passengers climb a steep incline, over 10 stories tall. Once reaching the top, riders are left dangling over the edge of the slope, staring straight down. Suddenly, the monstrous Leviathan takes over, and riders plummet 150ft straight down into the pits of hell, far beneath the seas.

Emerging from the underworld, victims soar through a huge inversion, rip through buildings in a nearby village, and finally, splash through the waters of the mighty Leviathan, battling for survival.

Leviathan is a new type of thrill ride that cannot be matched by anything else---experience the ride of your life when Adventure Bay opens for the season on February 18th.

To get to the ride, guests must first cross over treacherous waters, inhabited by the monstrous Leviathan.

The station is set right alongside the water, which riders must traverse before reaching the lift.

In just a few weeks, this drop will be terrifying thousands of adventurous guests.

Join us soon for SeaWorld's second season of operation!
-Daniel

DBru
Over 48"

Post by DBru » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:33 pm

Season 2

Welcome back to Seaworld: Adventure Bay! With a very successful first season under its belt, the park has expanded for season two to thrill guests even more!

Though Lighthouse Lunacy is still a great coaster, it has been overshadowed with this year's addition...

Leviathan riders plummet over 15 stories at 90*!

Brave guests soar through the unique Immelmann inversion.

Near the end of the coaster, riders splash through the waters of the mighty Leviathan, himself!

Also new this season is Starfish, a classic scrambler ride.

We hope you can get down to Gulf Shores soon to experience all the thrills and fun that SeaWorld: Adventure Bay has to offer!
-Daniel

DBru
Over 48"

Post by DBru » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:11 pm

Season 3

The park has decided to take a year off from building any rides, as Leviathan is still thriving with the thrill-seekers.

Season three brings us a new dolphin show---the largest in North America! Guests enter the giant stadium through corridors located under the seating area. Audiences will experience nearly 30 minutes of fun watching the majestic dolphins perform spectacular stunts, and selected members may even get involved, themselves!

Guests in the first 3 rows, beware---you will get wet!

The gigantic dolphin stadium. (Sorry, no photos may be taken during show hours.)

Also, new concept art has been released, teasing us of the new attraction for next year. Any ideas?

I guess we'll see, soon...
-Daniel

Paul Drabek
Park Chain CEO

Post by Paul Drabek » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:29 am

Launched coaster?

Have Fun

Paul

Sora
Ride Operator

Post by Sora » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:55 pm

That looks like heartline rollercoaster track. "Seaweed"?

That's an awesome name for a coaster at Sea World. I like it.

Have Fun

Paul

DBru
Over 48"

Post by DBru » Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:05 pm

Thanks for the guesses! Sorry for the huge delay...

-----------------------------

Season 4

A new season brings a new addition to Seaworld: Adventure Bay. New for this year is Journey to Atlantis, an exciting family roller coaster with a splashtacular ending!

Journey to Atlantis was designed and built by Mack Rides of Germany, and is located in the back side of the park.

An extensively-themed entry plaza greets guests as they approach the new coaster.

This is the station building. Boats drain their accumulated water as they climb this final lift.

JtoA's largest drop is almost 60ft long.
-Daniel

Paul Drabek
Park Chain CEO

Post by Paul Drabek » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:51 pm

I can't wait to be able to download and check out the whole park as it looks amazing.

Have Fun

Paul

Sora
Ride Operator

Post by Sora » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:29 am

:?: :!:I'm confused by Journey To Atlantis...is it a Steel coaster, a Wooden coaster or a Water coaster? It seems to have all 3 track types in one ride!

NL_IS_AWESOME
Park Owner

Post by NL_IS_AWESOME » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:23 pm

Let me see more of your rides, because they do look wonderful. Oh I can see the color for each ride goes sort of well with the water around the park, and brightens the world is always filled up with so much fish.

At Sea World, people are like jumping fish, rides are like the attractions are made of rock with a LOT of holes! We go swim through there as we are on Kraken-like ride.

DBru
Over 48"

Post by DBru » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:27 am

Woodpecker, JTA is technically merged of all three, but it is supposed to closely resemble a Mack SuperSplash.

Thanks, NL_I_A! Unfortunately, my partner on this park seems to have disappeared from the internet, so I will most likely not be continuing this park. Funny how those things happen...
-Daniel