A -G Podcast

Looking for something that isn't here? What would you like to see happening with this site?

Moderator: illinois

Podcast Or No Podcast?

Sure
100%
Nope
No votes

Total votes: 8

Paul Drabek
Park Chain CEO
Custom Title: Chief Coaster Nut!

A -G Podcast

Post by Paul Drabek » Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:20 am

Hey All;

Indiana Joe brought up the idea of doing a -G Podcast. While I haven't really thought about podcasting anything other than an 80's show (I did an 80's show called "Burning Down The House" on my college radio station) I was wondering what kind of show would you all actually listen to? It seems that all of the coaster site podcasts are pretty much news shows (let's talk about this weeks coaster news) which are all done really well. If I'd do one I'd want something a little different, maybe a discussion about trips, coasters and expierences rather than news. What do you all think?

Have Fun

Paul
Life is short....have fun!

IndianaJoe
Senior Park Management
Custom Title: Just a Dude.

Post by IndianaJoe » Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:34 am

I would say discussion of trips, coasters, experiences, and maybe even a ratings system for the park in general. I mean we can all go on to other sites and see people talk about how that park is the greatest or the worst...but they never actually give it a rating as to what would be better that park or another.

for instance Indiana Beach gets: (This is Purely Hypothetical)
1 out of 5 for cleanliness
3 out of 5 for quality of non-coaster rides
5 out of 5 for other entertainment (shows, games, etc etc)
3 out of 5 for quality of coasters
4 out of 5 for coaster originality (whether or not a park has carbon copies of coasters at other places)

etc etc etc

What do you guys think?
Wile E. Coyote...Suuuuper Genius!