The Voyage & HW Construction Pictures Are Up For This We

Information about the site, updates, news from Negative-G, etc.

Moderator: illinois

Paul Drabek
Park Chain CEO
Custom Title: Chief Coaster Nut!

The Voyage & HW Construction Pictures Are Up For This We

Post by Paul Drabek » Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:05 pm

Hey All;

Here is a link to this weeks construction update. Construction has really gone into fifth gear with tons of work on The Voyage, Gobblers Getaway, and the rest of Thanksgiving.

Have Fun

Paul

Greg
Park Chain CEO
Custom Title: Am I negative?

Post by Greg » Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:15 pm

Hi Paul, I for one am used to checking Negative-G for Voyage updates. They are your photos and you're aware that you're double posting, but I'm not sure you need to post them on the forum. Then again perhaps not everyone on the forums is familar with your site. Just my opinion. Keep up the great work.
Greg

ahoffman50
Park Chain CEO

Post by ahoffman50 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:12 am

Personally, I like it when he posts them on the forum. I check the forum every day, but not always his website. I know that if he continues to post updates, I will not miss one of them.
Great Wooden Coasters | Great Steel Coasters
Top Wood Coaster: The Raven | Top Steel Coaster: Patriot
A special place for kids with terminal illnesses: Give Kids the World Village

TheKlockster
Ride Operator

Post by TheKlockster » Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:34 am

Yeah I prefer to have them posted on the forums - so I know there is an update to the site. I usually come straight here...

I also like how you do your photos. You put like 4 on a page with detailed descriptions, and the pages are in order. I am lazy and just dump all mine into albums on a coppermine photo gallery. So kudos for the extra work - it makes it more fun and interesting to look at.

TheKlockster
Ride Operator

Post by TheKlockster » Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:40 am

Sorry to double post - for some reason the Edit feature wasn't there. Maybe it was too soon after I posted...

I saw one of the photos of the lift hill on page 2 and it made me think about another advantage of having that steel structure... It is pretty transparent. You can see through it. If you look at Son of Beast - which is just a little bit higher - you can't see through it at all. It totally obscures whats behind it, and dominates the skyline.

Paul Drabek
Park Chain CEO
Custom Title: Chief Coaster Nut!

Post by Paul Drabek » Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:29 pm

TheKlockster wrote:Yeah I prefer to have them posted on the forums - so I know there is an update to the site. I usually come straight here...

I also like how you do your photos. You put like 4 on a page with detailed descriptions, and the pages are in order. I am lazy and just dump all mine into albums on a coppermine photo gallery. So kudos for the extra work - it makes it more fun and interesting to look at.
Thanks. Like my regular park pages I'm trying to tell a stort with my photos and pages so you've got to have a beginning, middle and end.

Have Fun

Paul