IOS/Android/Blackberry Smartphone and Tablet Chat App

Information about the site, updates, news from Negative-G, etc.

Moderator: illinois

Paul Drabek
Park Chain CEO
Custom Title: Chief Coaster Nut!

IOS/Android/Blackberry Smartphone and Tablet Chat App

Post by Paul Drabek » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:34 pm

Hey everyone;

By now most of you have had the chance to play around with the new personal and group chat software that we added a few months back. It has a few more features than our previous chat software namely being able to share photos and files with others on chat directly from your computer. A big thing that drew me to this software in particular is that it is scalable and many more features can be added to it. One of the features that I have had a few of you request and I have to admit that it would be nice would be to have an IOS/Android/Blackberry app so you could join in the group chat or even the personal chats via your smartphone or tablet.

The cost for the expanded software license to add the chat app as well as a few other features (a whiteboard app for use by everyone in chat is one of them) costs $160. I'd like to be able to cover that myself but many of you know about how I am more than a bit tight after having to put $3000+ into fixing my van's drive shaft so I was wondering if you all could chip in a bit for this. If we have 7 people chip in $20 (I'll throw in $20) we'd have enough for it. So if you would like to be able to use your smartphone or tablet to chat please throw $20 into the pot. If you can chip in more that would be awesome and if you can only chip in a buck or two that would be appreciated as well.

To donate you can send money to my Paypal Address (www.paypal.com and send it to PaulDrabek@Negative-G.com) or if you would rather send a check send me a PM and I'll send you my mailing address.

I'll keep everyone notified as to how the fundraising goes and as soon as we hit that mark I'll get the software ordered.

Thanks

Paul
Life is short....have fun!