FINALLY It Is Updated!!!!!

Information about the site, updates, news from Negative-G, etc.

Moderator: illinois

Paul Drabek
Park Chain CEO
Custom Title: Chief Coaster Nut!

FINALLY It Is Updated!!!!!

Post by Paul Drabek » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:17 pm

Ok everyone you might notice that the Negative-G Forums is up and running. Yeah it looks a little weird right now all blue and white...the blue will become black and I will do a little stylistic tweaking in the coming weeks but we have a fully functional and operating forum! POST AWAY!!!!!!

If you find an issue send me an email at pauldrabek@negative-g.com.

Also we have our new chat software up and running. Look at the lower right hand corner of the browser...there you see the word Chat. Click on that for one on one chatting with fellow forum members. A little over from it is a blue and pink chat bubble icon...that is where you go to get into the Negative-G Sunday and Wednesday Night Chats. You can now post photos that directly show up in the chat room and if you want to see a larger version of it double click on the image and you will get the full version. The new style should work just fine on mobile devices in a browser so that means we can post from the road or parks if necessary. As earlier give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Also just to make sure everything is running smooth if you happen to be able to get someone to register or have a different email that you want to register with as a test please do so and let me know if you can get in.

In between tweaking the layout here and working on my Lagoon Trip Report I am going to see about making it so people can log in using their Facebook, Twitter or other social media credentials in order to make it easier for folks to join the chat.

That is all for now...my brain hurts. A big thank you to Johnny.Ink for helping me with this and please post away!

Have fun!

Paul
Life is short....have fun!

Vonni
Hyper Coaster Rider

Re: FINALLY It Is Updated!!!!!

Post by Vonni » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:33 pm

Is there still a "view new posts" link that I'm missing?

Paul Drabek
Park Chain CEO
Custom Title: Chief Coaster Nut!

Post by Paul Drabek » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:23 pm

You will find three horizontal lines on the top left of your window. Click on that to see new posts and the sort.m.

Let me know if you have any other issues.

Thanks.

Paul
Life is short....have fun!

Vonni
Hyper Coaster Rider

Post by Vonni » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:22 pm

Ah ok! Now I see! Thanks!

Spencerman
Ride Operator

Post by Spencerman » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:33 pm