Chippewa Lake Park Wild Mouse..

Here's a place where you can talk about No Limits, ask for help as well as post your creations so everyone can take them for a ride.

Moderator: illinois

RJSBuz
Kiddie Rider

Chippewa Lake Park Wild Mouse..

Post by RJSBuz » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:23 am

Hi,
Am new here. Have been a fan of NoLimits for quite a few years and now I'm getting to grips with NoLimits 2. I am at present using Paul's ride 'Chippewa Lake Park Wild Mouse' and setting it up (with tweaks and such) for NoLimits 2. First question.. Can I upload this ride when finished (all credits and info will be with the ride).. Question 2..I decided to call it 'The Seven Dwarfs' using the Maurer Söhne spinning coaster with an Image of each of the dwarfs/dwarves on the side. Now, in the editor, using the Maurer Söhne car, no matter what size the station is, the two gates never align to the two seats..is there a way to correct this?
Thanx in advance
Bob

CptBeeble
Ride Operator
Custom Title: My body isn't a temple, it's an amusement park.

Re: Chippewa Lake Park Wild Mouse..

Post by CptBeeble » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:21 pm

Was the coaster originally a different type? If so, that might be the problem with the station. Try selecting the station and changing the type to something else, track, brake, whatever. Then alter the section a bit, make it shorter, longer, whatever... then change it back to a station segment.

Perhaps that will force NL2 into rethinking what kind of station to make it.

Not sure if it will work, but give it a shot.

Paul Drabek
Park Chain CEO
Custom Title: Chief Coaster Nut!

Post by Paul Drabek » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:34 pm

Cool project RJSBus. Welcome to the forums and post pics of the process and of course post the file when you're done so we can all check it out.

Have fun!

Paul
Life is short....have fun!

RJSBuz
Kiddie Rider

Post by RJSBuz » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:01 pm

..tried what you said but to no avail.. I checked 'Time Bandit' in NoLimits 1 and the same problem is there as well, slightly different gates but still out of alignment.