Rebuilding Chicago's Riverview Park

Here's a place where you can talk about No Limits, ask for help as well as post your creations so everyone can take them for a ride.

Moderator: illinois

Paul Drabek
Park Chain CEO
Custom Title: Chief Coaster Nut!

Rebuilding Chicago's Riverview Park

Post by Paul Drabek » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:56 pm

Last night an interesting idea came to me. Since we can build multiple rides, import a few others as 3ds objects or scripts and that I have already built 5 of the final 7 coasters that were at Chicago's famed Riverview Park why not rebuild as much of the park as possible.

One thought that came to me was to recreate the Shoot the Chutes with a single car B&M hyper train by making the lift straight up where the elevator would be then of course when it hit the lagoon splashdown like the Shoot The Chute boats would. I think I am going to play with in the coming weeks. I'll post stuff here when I work on it so you all can add to it or give me suggestions.
Life is short....have fun!

CptBeeble
Ride Operator
Custom Title: My body isn't a temple, it's an amusement park.

Re: Rebuilding Chicago's Riverview Park

Post by CptBeeble » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:11 am

I've heard that having multiple coasters plus a lot of custom objects in your park will tax your CPU and GPU like a beast. You may need to do a "walk around" video of your park when you're done, else only a handful of folks will be able to load/run it in NL2

Paul Drabek
Park Chain CEO
Custom Title: Chief Coaster Nut!

Re: Rebuilding Chicago's Riverview Park

Post by Paul Drabek » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:59 pm

I can do that...but I still will post the park file here so that if it can work on your PC then you can enjoy it.
Life is short....have fun!