Wendigo.... It took long enough!!!!

Here's a place where you can talk about No Limits, ask for help as well as post your creations so everyone can take them for a ride.

Moderator: illinois

scooby305
Over 52"
Custom Title: The member formerly known as Scoobywoof83

Wendigo.... It took long enough!!!!

Post by scooby305 » Sat May 12, 2012 9:34 pm

So there's a story behind this one...

This coaster has gone through a lot of modifications to finally get to a finished product that I was happy with.
It started out a steel terrain coaster with inversions, then I converted it to a non inversion steel terrain... Something still didn't make me happy.
Then I converted it to wood and modified it with more elements and a 2nd lift hill. From that point on I kept modifying and tweaking the track and terrain to get a finished product... Then before I could post it, my computer crashed and it was lost forever. I was so mad and frustrated that for months I didn't use the program again. This was also due to the fact that my laptop crashed because the hard drive was failing. So after re-formatting I could get about a month or two out of it before reformatting again... Finally with Taxes coming back, I was able to get a new laptop. I re-installed no limits, found my original file (when it was a steel with inversions) and worked from there. I remembered some elements, and rebuilt them, added some new ones. So after many drafts, I am finally to where I want it to be. A wooden terrain coaster with awesome twists and turns, airtime hills, and 2 lift hills. I give you my finished product... Wendigo! Enjoy
Attachments
The Wendigo.rar
(251.41 KiB) Downloaded 218 times

CoasterDemon
Wood Coaster Rider

Re: Wendigo.... It took long enough!!!!

Post by CoasterDemon » Sat May 19, 2012 2:07 pm

Good job! A nice long ride!
I was surprised to see it running with Morgan train!

scooby305
Over 52"
Custom Title: The member formerly known as Scoobywoof83

Post by scooby305 » Sat May 19, 2012 8:56 pm

Thanks, I tend to run those more on my wooden coasters, the sim seems to run smoother for some reason....

CoasterDemon
Wood Coaster Rider

Post by CoasterDemon » Sat May 19, 2012 9:19 pm

Hrm... nothing like riding the REAL Morgan trains. Guess it's pretty smooth on the Santa Cruz Giant Dipper though.