WILDCAT

Here's a place where you can talk about No Limits, ask for help as well as post your creations so everyone can take them for a ride.

Moderator: illinois

Trackwalker
Over 36"

WILDCAT

Post by Trackwalker » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:45 pm

This Wildcat coaster was designed by Herbert P. Schmeck of the Philadelphia Toboggan Co. and built at Lakeside Park, Dayton, Ohio not far from the office building of National Amusement Device Company. The Wildcat was next to the first, yes first, Flying Turns coaster ever built by Norman Bartlett and John A. Miller. The Wildcat coaster was a compact, figure eight design with a 360 degree turn at the end of the ride. When I was operating the roller coaster at LeSourdsville Lake near Middletown, Ohio, kids from Dayton would come to ride the LeSourdsville Lake coaster but they would call the LeSourdsville coaster the Wildcat. They would say, "Let's go ride the Wildcat!" Yes, the Wildcat was very popular in Dayton, Ohio but like so many old coasters it is no longer with us. So, the only way you'll get to ride this now long gone forgotten roller coaster is to download it on your computer and ride it with NO LIMITS COASTER.
Well, maybe you'll never get to ride it because my upload was just rejected. Hmmmmm.

scooby305
Over 52"
Custom Title: The member formerly known as Scoobywoof83

Re: WILDCAT

Post by scooby305 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:22 am

Would love to check it out if there was a file attached lol

Trackwalker
Over 36"

Post by Trackwalker » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:17 am

Here's the Dayton Lakeside Wildcat!
Attachments
Dayton Lakeside Wildcat.zip
(93.83 KiB) Downloaded 249 times

Trackwalker
Over 36"

Post by Trackwalker » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:23 am

I'm new to this site so I'm not too familiar about how it works. Hope you enjoy riding the Dayton Lakeside Wildcat!