Anabolic ATV - The only NL coaster on Steroids

Here's a place where you can talk about No Limits, ask for help as well as post your creations so everyone can take them for a ride.

Moderator: illinois

Trackwalker
Over 36"

Post by Trackwalker » Mon May 09, 2011 4:06 am

This is the Anabolic ATV. I like making replicas of real coasters but I also enjoy making fantasy roller coasters and this is one of them. The reason I call this Anabolic is because this coaster is so outrageous it like it's on steroids, and of course I don't use drugs and I don't want any of you using drugs either.

If you haven't seen the Anabolic ATV on some other websites, you're in for a real treat. This is a really fun roller coaster. In fact, one NL enthusiast who downloaded it off the Thrillnetwork website said, and I quote, "It's a sin not to download this coaster." It may not be a sin, but if you haven't seen this coaster in action, you don't know what you're missing. It is totally mad and rad! And I made it even more radical in this version! Of all the coasters I've made with NL, this is probably the one I most watch on my computer. It's addictive. I'll give you a clue. The second hill, after the first big drop, has the longest, most powerful negative G force of any NL coaster ever built. And the speed never lets up. Being a fantasy coaster, I've placed eleven, that's right, 11 trains on the track!!!!! That's the most trains on any fantasy roller coaster and one leaves the station every 20 seconds so there's not long waiting line. I think you'll like that. And the interaction of the trains out on the track is nothing short of amazing! Also, don't forget that you can manually send out the trains as often and as fast as you like, with no fear of them ever crashing!!!! Just keep your hands off that emergency brake, if you know what's good for you. LOL But, if you like watching an accident, just hit the F12 key. CRASH!!!!!! Maybe the NL 2 version will show real crash damage!!!! All G forces are toleralble and if this were a real coaster, you'd be able to ride it.

Well, I think I've hyped this coaster enough for now. Download and enjoy the ride!!!!!!
Attachments
Anabolic ATV.zip
(523.37 KiB) Downloaded 202 times

rotag
Over 52"
Custom Title: backseat airtime junkie

Re: Anabolic ATV - The only NL coaster on Steroids

Post by rotag » Fri May 13, 2011 12:47 pm

i loved it. it looks amazing & rough as #3ll. it last's a LONG time, & the sign's; OMG the sign's had me rollin. :lol:
LeTs Go RiDe ThE mErRy-Go-SqUaRe!
friend me in the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/rotags
mytube is youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/rotag1299?feature=mhee

violakat03
Hyper Coaster Rider
Custom Title: dare-to-fly's other half

Post by violakat03 » Fri May 20, 2011 9:07 pm

You know, I had no idea you could crash a coaster in NL until you posted this. :P

I think you're well aware of how much Nick and I love this coaster! It makes me laugh the entire time! And I love the WLW antenna.
Current coaster count: 304
Check out my blog, all about crazy things I do. www.chasingthrills.com

scooby305
Over 52"
Custom Title: The member formerly known as Scoobywoof83

Post by scooby305 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:23 am

Very awesome... Love it!