NL 1.7 OUT

Here's a place where you can talk about No Limits, ask for help as well as post your creations so everyone can take them for a ride.

Moderator: illinois

Matt26250
Wood Coaster Rider

NL 1.7 OUT

Post by Matt26250 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:09 pm

Yeah, it caught me by surprise as well.

The update includes Vekoma Mine train and the Maurer X-Car coaster types, as well as a few new editor features.

http://www.nolimitscoaster.com/News/news.html

Paul Drabek
Park Chain CEO
Custom Title: Chief Coaster Nut!

Post by Paul Drabek » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:24 pm

Well that was totally unexpected. Personally I'm the most excited about finally having a mine train in No Limits. Now if they would come out with a Schwarzkopf Speed Racer car I'd be even happier.

Still I haven't been that much into NL for a while since I got stuck on this one design for a Gerstlauer Euro Fighter that I haven't been able to perfect so last night when I got the update I decided to go and recreate an Arrow mine train that's sadly now defunct...Six Flags Astroworld's Excalibur.

Have Fun

Paul
Life is short....have fun!

NL_IS_AWESOME
Park Owner

Post by NL_IS_AWESOME » Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:44 am

I've got an email from element 5 and it said as 'we are hoping you would buy NL 1.7 version since you have once bought the previous one.' :)

Got to give my big grin to Ole Range. :mrgreen:

Spatch
Wood Coaster Rider

Post by Spatch » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:22 pm

I really like the addition of the mine train and loco. Using single 2-bench PTCs for mine cars is great, but the "real thing" looks nice. I'd have liked the option to use woodie track instead of tubular steel (and to heck with "realism" there) but I'm happy with the custom woodie structure still. I spent last night working on the beginnings of a terrain-based mine train ride complete with 3d boulder objects and visual fun.
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em" - The Webb Wilder Credo