SFSTL BAFF Dates 2017

Enthusiast coaster & amusement park chatter about whatever. If it's not about coasters & parks, it'll go to the garbage file. Keep it on-topic and flame-retardant, please.

Moderator: illinois

admin
Kiddie Rider
Custom Title: Admin... haha not really

SFSTL BAFF Dates 2017

Post by admin » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:22 pm

Long time lurker, first time poster here.

Seeing as most of you on this board have Six Flags St Louis as a homepark, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to post a list of the BAFF/discount dates for 2017. I'm aware that I can't take of advantage of them (My homepark is SFGAm), but I want to avoid going on one of these days. Haven't gotten a reply from the park or on TPR, and I can only view the SFGAm dates on my Six Flags account.

Thanks
I am not an actual board administrator, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to use the surprisingly non-taken username

Vonni
Hyper Coaster Rider

Re: SFSTL BAFF Dates 2017

Post by Vonni » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:36 pm

As I got my pass through work, I haven't got my coupon book that has the BAFF dates in it yet. But I'm sure someone on here can help you out with that.

admin
Kiddie Rider

Post by admin » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:40 pm

Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure if it's different for SFGAm and SFSTL, but we don't have the coupon books anymore, all of our stuff is electronic so we can view our BAFF dates online.
I am not an actual board administrator, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to use the surprisingly non-taken username

admin
Kiddie Rider

Post by admin » Sun May 28, 2017 10:51 pm

Sorry to bug y'all again but can somebody please post a screenshot of the date list or something? I was told by someone to check the SF app but I can still only view promotions for my homepark (Great America) since it wouldn't be valid for me at St. Louis. The park never responded to my email, either. I had originally intended to visit the park April 29th, which I found out from someone in the chatroom on here was not a BAFF day, but I unfortunately had to cancel. Currently shooting for Tuesday June 13th :smile:

Alternatively, here are the SFGAm 2017 BAFF Dates if anybody's interested...