Indiana Beach Enthusiast Event - August 16th

Enthusiast coaster & amusement park chatter about whatever. If it's not about coasters & parks, it'll go to the garbage file. Keep it on-topic and flame-retardant, please.

Moderator: illinois

johnny.ink
Ride Operator
Custom Title: Negative G Charity Coordinator & Engine Man

Indiana Beach Enthusiast Event - August 16th

Post by johnny.ink » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:59 pm

Hey Everyone-

due to issues beyond my control (moving in September) we weren't able to make our family vacation and -G vacation, I saw this event while I was bored at work and thought of taking Draven for the event - as we hadn't been to Indiana Beach yet. I know Waterboy was tryig to plan a Labor Day trip, but we'll be moving that weekend.

Indiana Beach Enthusiast Day

National Roller Coaster Day Are you a coaster enthusiast? Do you have a favorite Indiana Beach coaster? Well Indiana Beach is planning something special for National Roller Coaster Day on August 16, 2013! If you are a member of ANY coaster club or organization you automatically have a discount of $19.95 for the FUNDAY combo ride and water park ticket. On National Roller Coaster Day, if you show your membership card, we will let you bring a friend for FREE! We will also have activities centered around our 6 coasters!

Full admission is 20 bones, and a free ticket, so if we get a bunch of us going, that could be a lot of fun. Plus, I'll hit the magical 100th roller coaster at the park :lol:

Paul Drabek
Park Chain CEO
Custom Title: Chief Coaster Nut!

Re: Indiana Beach Enthusiast Event - August 16th

Post by Paul Drabek » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:52 pm

That is a possibility for us. Might be a fun day.
Life is short....have fun!