Enthusiast coaster & amusement park chatter about whatever. If it's not about coasters & parks, it'll go to the garbage file. Keep it on-topic and flame-retardant, please.
- Ride Operator
- Posts: 601
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:59 pm
- Custom Title: Negative G Charity Coordinator & Engine Man
Paul Drabek wrote:Johnny that fits for all SLC's and Boomerangs.
I would have agreed before the Coasting For Kids @ Michigan's Adventure. Thunderhawk was a fun non banging ride. i did 37 and Draven did 35. For a vekoma, not too bad.
And I KNOW I am in the vast minority here, but I thought a ride on Boomerang! @ WoF was a fun ride. Not painful or nothing. I probably wouldn't marathon the thing but I'll try Boomerang at SFStL as well.
I agree with TC10k, no OTSR's on boomerangs would be a fun gimmick that would give them more life.
- Wood Coaster Rider
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:29 am
Sidewinder at Hershey isn't bad either
- Ride Operator
- Posts: 710
- Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:02 pm
- Custom Title: My body isn't a temple, it's an amusement park.
Not just a fun gimmick, but it was almost like a brand new kind of coaster. It was ridiculously fun.
ALSO, that one in Vienna has a tunnel between the cobra roll and the vertical loop. You come out of the second half of the cobra and just as you reach the vertical track, you enter the tunnel. It's pretty cool.
- VBRtrain.jpg (168.46 KiB) Viewed 1209 times
- VBR.jpg (157.84 KiB) Viewed 1209 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests