Fed up with Sfstl.net forums

Enthusiast coaster & amusement park chatter about whatever. If it's not about coasters & parks, it'll go to the garbage file. Keep it on-topic and flame-retardant, please.

Moderator: illinois

bradhig
Hyper Coaster Rider

Fed up with Sfstl.net forums

Post by bradhig » Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:15 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyxzpLMsn60

Here's another about Screaming Eagle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP3M_WQhA1U

After watching that video from kidsworld about jet scream I commented about the sky-way running in the foregroud and got stomped on again. They call me obsessed , infatuated , insane over sky-way. It's okay to be obessed over coasters but not othe types of rides?? My blood is boiling over. It took me 30+ to figure out why the accident has be hiding in the back of my brain and I really fear that telling that would make people really think I was insane. Why are people so mean??

Jet Scream will always be the sky-way killer to me.

NL_IS_AWESOME
Park Owner

Re: Fed up with Sfstl.net forums

Post by NL_IS_AWESOME » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:46 am

I say that people have their each different taste, should be the bottom line as we make some comments on the forum. But it looks like some people are sadly going to make someone feel down, by adding some nasty thoughts. We don't think like you will be fed
up with Neg-G forum, since everyone is friendly. : )
Last edited by NL_IS_AWESOME on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Paul Drabek
Park Chain CEO
Custom Title: Chief Coaster Nut!

Post by Paul Drabek » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:47 pm

That's an awesome video of both coasters (God I wish they still had the Jet Scream) but I'm sorry you have issues with the SFStL.net forums. Still though I understand the need to vent but I don't like people coming on here to rip on other sites.

Just think of their not understanding as this. Most people don't get coaster enthusiasts. They think we're obsessed and a little insane. You've taken that obsession just a bit further to a specific ride that's not even a coaster and just like most people not getting coaster enthusiasts the coaster enthusiasts don't get you. Still how does that change what you enjoy? It doesn't so ignore it and go on being happy.

Have Fun

Paul
Life is short....have fun!

dare-to-fly
Park Management
Custom Title: Biggest fan ever of violakat03

Post by dare-to-fly » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:15 am

That video of the Screamin' Eagle was fun to watch. I'm ready for said 92 foot drop once again! I do love that hill. I always wanted to reach out to try to touch the trees. Not to mention, the night rides were amazing.