You can't talk coasters ALL the time. Here's the spot for everything else.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Wood Coaster Rider
- Posts: 392
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:53 pm
- Custom Title: Park Management, Hey I'll get it one way or another.
- Location: Louisville, Ky
Not sure if I'll be in chat tomorrow so I wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving. I'm grateful to be safe in my home tonight without the violence of the outside world. I hope each of you has relaxing day with your families and a great weekend!
- Paul Drabek
- Park Chain CEO
- Posts: 7872
- Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:07 pm
- Custom Title: Chief Coaster Nut!
- Location: Third rock from the sun. In the middle of nowhere.
Happy thanksgiving to you Todd and everyone else here. Go eat some turkey, cranberries and pumpkin pie and have some fun with those you love.
Life is short....have fun!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests