Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

You can't talk coasters ALL the time. Here's the spot for everything else.

Moderator: illinois

Paul Drabek
Park Chain CEO
Custom Title: Chief Coaster Nut!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Post by Paul Drabek » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:07 am

Things I am thankful for...

First and foremost I am thankful for my partner in life my wonderful wife Carrie and my awesome son Bond. The two of them complete me and make everything worthwhile.

I am thankful for my friends and family.

I am thankful to live in a country where in general the good outweighs the bad. It is a country that has taken the ideal of freedom and liberty for all and through those simple and radical concepts unleashed a transformative wave of development on the world because here the individual can make a difference, follow their dreams and profit from their natural skills, passions, intelligence and abilities.

I am thankful for having a job where I can earn a good wage, get great benefits and when the work day is done work stays at work while I head home.

I am thankful for our faithful dog Minnie and our psychotic cat Kumba because they are fun to have around.

I am thankful for all of the amusement parks and roller coasters out there and all of the designers, manufacturers, ride ops and park personnel because they create an insane amount of fun, joy and laughs which is so etching that is sorely needed in this world.

I am thankful for the hobby that I have because it relaxes me, gives me something to be creative with and I have met some of the most amazing people through it.

I am thankful for the group of wonderful people that call the Negative-G Forums home. We're all different and come from different places but our common love makes us family. We have a blast together and I am always looking forward to some more adventures with you all.

I am thankful for not just the people who have had a positive impact on my life but for those who had a negative impact on my life because without both of them I would never be where I am today.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Have fun!

Paul
Life is short....have fun!

Sora
Ride Operator

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Post by Sora » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:26 am

Belated Happy Thanksgiving, Paul. I hope you had a great time with your family. Next stop, Christmas! :D