What parks would you like to visit in the next 2 years?

You can't talk coasters ALL the time. Here's the spot for everything else.

Moderator: illinois

Gump
Wood Coaster Rider
Custom Title: Park Management, Hey I'll get it one way or another.

What parks would you like to visit in the next 2 years?

Post by Gump » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:42 pm

I'm wondering what's on everyone wish list of parks to hit in next few years. For me it would be Alton Towers, Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Worlds of Fun, Idlewild, Kenny wood, Hershey to name a few. So what parks would you like to hit up?

bratman
Park Owner
Custom Title: Destroyer Of Rides

Re: What parks would you like to visit in the next 2 years?

Post by bratman » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:37 pm

I think my coaster travels might become a little more conservative for the next couple of years, so I have not really thought much about "new to me parks". However, I will be going to a wedding next summer in the Bay Area of California, so I MUST get to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. I am also considering the SF park there.

Other than that, besides the -G trip parks planned for 2012, I am doing CP for Spring Con and Dollywood and Carowinds for Coaster Con, and would like to get to Knoebels too. I havent thought much ahead to 2013, but at the very least I will do the Coaster Con parks (New England).

dare-to-fly
Park Management
Custom Title: Biggest fan ever of violakat03

Post by dare-to-fly » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:55 am

Six Flags New England, visiting the Coney Island Cyclone, Lake Ciompounce, any of the canada parks, and Worlds of Fun. Also, I desperately need to get back to Dorney to pick up that credit I couldn't get. Damn them for closing the only wooden coaster there for a haunt!

mikeau98
Hyper Coaster Rider

Post by mikeau98 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:23 pm

I hope to make all the ACE conferences next year, not many new to me parks. Things could change but not expecting it. Excited about Summer Con and hopefully a visit to Canada's Wonderland.

Here is to 2013 being a great year. Con in New England, visiting as many parks in the area as I can. Also, should have another international trip with ACE. Would love to do a layover in England for Alton and Blackpool.