Off the to the midwest...

Questions about the parks you'd like to go to on vacation - What's nearby? Where will you eat? How are the rides? Get your answers here!

Moderator: illinois

AlwaysRidin
Kiddie Rider
Custom Title: Straight Business

Off the to the midwest...

Post by AlwaysRidin » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:48 am

Next month I'm heading out to Milwaukee, Minneapolis, and Chicago form August 8th to the 20th on a coaster/ballpark tour. Park wise we're hitting Valleyfair, Great America, and Mall of America's park. My family and I have been considering hitting Wisconsin Dells when we're up in Milwaukee, but we're torn. We're going to be doing a lot of flying and driving on this trip and really don't want to add another 2 hours heading up to the Dells from Milwaukee. At the same time, Hades is always a coaster that's really intrigued me and I'm wondering if that alone is worth getting up there? Also, is there anything else to do in the Dells besides Mt. Olympus that a family with two teenagers (myself being one) and two younger kids as well?

Any suggestions or tips for any of the other cities we're hitting is really appreciated as well.

Gump
Wood Coaster Rider
Custom Title: Park Management, Hey I'll get it one way or another.

Re: Off the to the midwest...

Post by Gump » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:21 am

Hey Always Ridin, did you happen to get any trip pics to post or a trip report from your visits?

hadriya9091
Kiddie Rider

Re: Off the to the midwest...

Post by hadriya9091 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:53 am

Tampa's a bit far for us, and we'll be at Coasterfest.