2019 plans

Questions about the parks you'd like to go to on vacation - What's nearby? Where will you eat? How are the rides? Get your answers here!

Moderator: illinois

Hikaru-chan
Wood Coaster Rider
Custom Title: Theatre Nut!

2019 plans

Post by Hikaru-chan » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:51 pm

I know this is early but I like trying to get things planned early. I'm planning on two big trips next year- other plans and funds pending. The first trip would be Holiwood nights, Kings Island, and Cedar Point with other small parks in the area being optional. The other trip being CoasterCon with some add-ons north of LA. Any tips other than getting a season pass for Cedar Fair?

bratman
Park Owner
Custom Title: Destroyer Of Rides

Re: 2019 plans

Post by bratman » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:58 am

I am very curious as to what the add ons will be for Con in SoCal. Rumour has it Sea World might be interested. If So, you must then also visit Belmont Park. They have a beautiful classic woodie.

Paul Drabek
Park Chain CEO
Custom Title: Chief Coaster Nut!

Post by Paul Drabek » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:35 pm

Con will be the big one for me but I know Travis, Andrew and a few others are talking about a Kings Island/CP trip. Might make it into a -G Road Trip. Outside of that and of course HWN, HW a few times, WOF and SDC that will be it for me.
Life is short....have fun!

Hikaru-chan
Wood Coaster Rider
Custom Title: Theatre Nut!

Post by Hikaru-chan » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:22 pm

Paul Drabek wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:35 pm
Con will be the big one for me but I know Travis, Andrew and a few others are talking about a Kings Island/CP trip. Might make it into a -G Road Trip. Outside of that and of course HWN, HW a few times, WOF and SDC that will be it for me.
Well, looking at what the trip is looking to set me back, I'll be interested to join (roommate/carpool) as long as it is before the last week of July.