ACE Convention at SFStL in 2016

What's in planning, what's being built now, what's rumored.

Moderator: illinois

Vonni
Hyper Coaster Rider

Re: ACE Convention at SFStL in 2016

Post by Vonni » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:03 am

I completely agree Paul!

Gump
Wood Coaster Rider
Custom Title: Park Management, Hey I'll get it one way or another.

Post by Gump » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:07 pm

While I don't see a new B&M coming to SFStL I wonder if a used one may be? Getting a used coaster would fit the history of the SF ride rotation program and go in line with the second hand Boomerang they picked up a few years back. One has to wonder just how much money SF will be willing to invest in the St. Louis park given just a few years ago the GM was talking about how they barely were given the money to do cosmetic upgrades necessary to keep the park in a good state of repair.

TNT
Over 48"

Post by TNT » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:32 pm

Even with the harder wheels C-Block would still be an issue.

Paul Drabek
Park Chain CEO
Custom Title: Chief Coaster Nut!

Post by Paul Drabek » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 am

Gump wrote:While I don't see a new B&M coming to SFStL I wonder if a used one may be? Getting a used coaster would fit the history of the SF ride rotation program and go in line with the second hand Boomerang they picked up a few years back. One has to wonder just how much money SF will be willing to invest in the St. Louis park given just a few years ago the GM was talking about how they barely were given the money to do cosmetic upgrades necessary to keep the park in a good state of repair.
Dude I think SF corporate finally got their heads out of their asses as to how many of their customers are heading east to Holiday World or west to Silver Dollar City and are now bringing the park back. Tsunami Soaker was a huge step forward. This year's Fright Fest was worlds better than anything they have had (I liked it better than SFGAM's) and Justice League should rock. As long as the park keeps doing well maybe we will see a Hyper standing tall over the park in a couple of years.
Life is short....have fun!