Six Flags 2015

What's in planning, what's being built now, what's rumored.

Moderator: illinois

User avatar
Paul Drabek
Park Chain CEO
Posts: 7853
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:07 pm
Custom Title: Chief Coaster Nut!
Location: Third rock from the sun. In the middle of nowhere.
Contact:

Re: Six Flags 2015

Post by Paul Drabek » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:21 am

I read that Batmam is going to have five trains so it is going to be interesting watching all them go.
Life is short....have fun!

User avatar
tribar
Wood Coaster Rider
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:29 am

Re: Six Flags 2015

Post by tribar » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:27 am

Paul Drabek wrote:I read that Batmam is going to have five trains so it is going to be interesting watching all them go.
It may have 5 trains but 90% of the time, 4 of those will be on the transfer track

User avatar
CptBeeble
Ride Operator
Posts: 710
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:02 pm
Custom Title: My body isn't a temple, it's an amusement park.

Re: Six Flags 2015

Post by CptBeeble » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:59 pm

FYI, I rode one of those Larson big loops at Kemah Boardwalk last weekend.
Ugh. Made me queasy and seriously wasn't that fun.

User avatar
Paul Drabek
Park Chain CEO
Posts: 7853
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:07 pm
Custom Title: Chief Coaster Nut!
Location: Third rock from the sun. In the middle of nowhere.
Contact:

Re: Six Flags 2015

Post by Paul Drabek » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:06 pm

CptBeeble wrote:FYI, I rode one of those Larson big loops at Kemah Boardwalk last weekend.
Ugh. Made me queasy and seriously wasn't that fun.
I hope that happens to a lot of people and Six Flags doesn't buy any more of these "coasters" for their parks, especially any near me.
Life is short....have fun!

coasterchitchat
Kiddie Rider
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:24 pm

Re: Six Flags 2015

Post by coasterchitchat » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:49 pm

Paul Drabek wrote:
CptBeeble wrote:FYI, I rode one of those Larson big loops at Kemah Boardwalk last weekend.
Ugh. Made me queasy and seriously wasn't that fun.
I hope that happens to a lot of people and Six Flags doesn't buy any more of these "coasters" for their parks, especially any near me.
Screamscape did say that more are in the works. Hopefully one doesn't gone in at SFGAm.

User avatar
johnny.ink
Ride Operator
Posts: 601
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:59 pm
Custom Title: Negative G Charity Coordinator & Engine Man

Re: Six Flags 2015

Post by johnny.ink » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:17 am

coasterchitchat wrote:
Paul Drabek wrote:
CptBeeble wrote:FYI, I rode one of those Larson big loops at Kemah Boardwalk last weekend.
Ugh. Made me queasy and seriously wasn't that fun.
I hope that happens to a lot of people and Six Flags doesn't buy any more of these "coasters" for their parks, especially any near me.
Screamscape did say that more are in the works. Hopefully one doesn't gone in at SFGAm.
I'd hope the ragunCajun spot is reserved for the new Batman type ride more then a super loop, but whatever. SuperLoops' are this season's SkyScreamers from a couple years back...

We will end up getting what we get I suppose ;)

User avatar
Paul Drabek
Park Chain CEO
Posts: 7853
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:07 pm
Custom Title: Chief Coaster Nut!
Location: Third rock from the sun. In the middle of nowhere.
Contact:

Re: Six Flags 2015

Post by Paul Drabek » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:44 am

Better SFGAM than SFSTL. Besides it would work in that area. Just don't call it a coaster.
Life is short....have fun!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests