Six Flags America

Write about your adventures, your experiences, your fun at amusement parks, theme parks, coasters and pretty much anywhere else.

Moderator: illinois

scoobywoof83
Over 48"
Custom Title: The Coolest Gay Guy You'll Ever Meet!

Six Flags America

Post by scoobywoof83 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:07 pm

So yesterday (Oct 24th) was my first trip to Six Flags America in about 6-7 years. I didn't go for a while because the last few trips left a bad taste in my mouth. I was very impressed on the improvements to the park. It seemed a lot cleaner, and the ride attendants were a lot nicer, friendlier, and seemed to take their job more seriously. It was an amazing day and I'm really glad I gave the park another chance. The crowd was great, the longest wait I had was 10 minutes. I also had a first... when we entered the park we were headed back to Superman first. On the way I noticed the station for Jokers Jinx was empty, so we went on that first. Walked in and got RIGHT ON the front seat. That to me was just amazing. We rode all day and into the night. Nighttime rides on Superman and Batwing are incredible. Speaking of Batwing, before I never thought it was that good of a coaster, probably because I always had to wait at least an hour to ride, this time around I LOVED it. The fright fest was really cool. I loved them having employees dressed as zombies staggering around the park and scaring people. The fog machines and decor made for a great atmosphere. This was my best trip to this park ever! The only thing I missed was the presence of Two Face. Overall ride count:
Superman : Ride of Steel - 6x
Batwing -4x
Jokers Jinx and Wild One - 3x
Tower Of Doom - 2x
Roar and Mind Eraser - 1x (not crazy about those 2)
ImageImage
Image Jokers Jinx looked REALLY cool with the spotlights and fog.

Oh, and on a final note... R.I.P. Two Face :(
Image More photos on my facebook.
My sad coaster count. 42 (28 Steel , 14 Wood)
http://www.coastercounter.com/scoobywoof83

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php? ... 0101049834
Feel free to send a request, just post Negative G in the request so I know its not spam lol.

Waterboy
Ride Operator
Custom Title: Make me WET!

Re: Six Flags America

Post by Waterboy » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:44 am

OH MY GOD Jason I love your tee shirt. And since you are a Jason yourself made it all the funny.
Sick humor. Just my style.
Brian