Travelling to Spain

Write about your adventures, your experiences, your fun at amusement parks, theme parks, coasters and pretty much anywhere else.

Moderator: illinois

andylow
Kiddie Rider

Travelling to Spain

Post by andylow » Mon May 21, 2007 9:10 pm

I've been to Spain for several times, it's really a intriguing resorts, not only the beautiful resorts, but also kind people. tenerife and costa brava are my unforgettable places, have you been there before? I’d like to share some travel experiences with you. Which countries impress you most when traveling? Waiting for your chat.

NL_IS_AWESOME
Park Owner

Post by NL_IS_AWESOME » Mon May 21, 2007 10:49 pm

Thanks for sharing these photos and we're glad to have a real Trip Report since tons of TRs on this board was filled with theme park stuffs only. 8) We all appreciate you to share on your Spain Trip and it sounds like you really had a big blast there. Spain is the very place where I actually wanna go see lots of statue-looking classic buildings. They would make my heart calm as I got a feel of something like being in the holy kingdom, that has no quarrels, fights, and discriminations. =) I believe they are the best places out to let yourself go away from everyday's big stress. You've also got a break to feel the real pureness world where's got no brutal atmosphere at all.

Edit: Hope you won't take it as a spam..... :cry:

Paul Drabek
Park Chain CEO
Custom Title: Chief Coaster Nut!

Post by Paul Drabek » Tue May 22, 2007 5:42 am

You know what this post kind of sounds like spam so I took out the links. Feel free to talk all you want though.

Have Fun

Paul
Life is short....have fun!