Welcome to the Trip Report Forum

Write about your adventures, your experiences, your fun at amusement parks, theme parks, coasters and pretty much anywhere else.

Moderator: illinois

Paul Drabek
Park Chain CEO
Custom Title: Chief Coaster Nut!

Welcome to the Trip Report Forum

Post by Paul Drabek » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:43 pm

Hey all,

Guess what? I finally got around to starting up a section of the -G forums that I probably should have started back when we opened up the forums...the Trip Report section.

Here you can feel free to write about and share photos of your adventures pretty much anywhere on the planet. I know most of the trip reports are going to be about amusement parks and coasters as this is an amusement parks & coasters site but if you feel the urge to write about your trip to Stonehenge, Baghdad or the Wal-Mart two towns over go for it.

Also to facilitate the trip reporting process I have upped the number of photos one can upload to go along with your trip report to eight which is double what it was. If you want to upload more photos all you need to do is reply to your post and add up to eight more photos and so on and so on. Just one thing please remember that bandwidth costs so if you can scale your photos down to at most 500 pixels wide.

With all of that being said I really can't wait to read and see your trip reports!

Have Fun

Paul
Life is short....have fun!

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:56 pm

I think this is great that you added a TR forum to share experiences and opinions and photos at parks. :o

NL_IS_AWESOME
Park Owner

Post by NL_IS_AWESOME » Sun May 13, 2007 11:21 pm

I've got a question since I'm thinking I'm going to post some stuffs like my Trip Report now. Could I post some videos I took at the park so everybody can share the thoughts on how the famous bigger rides were like in motion or how the ops and staffs were nice or bad to the guests. :D

Paul Drabek
Park Chain CEO
Custom Title: Chief Coaster Nut!

Post by Paul Drabek » Mon May 14, 2007 5:15 am

You can post videos as a link but I don't have enough bandwidth or storage space to be hosting them. Post your videos to YouTube and then link to them here.

Have Fun

Paul
Life is short....have fun!

NL_IS_AWESOME
Park Owner

Post by NL_IS_AWESOME » Tue May 15, 2007 1:42 am

Thanks for your big tip. Hope I could post my own Trip Report to this forum a lot and want to let you get a feel of everything I got on the trip. 8)