So after upgrading everything, I downloaded the demo of rct3

Talk about RCT1, RCT2 and RCT3 here. For realz.

Moderator: illinois

terrehautian
Ride Manager

So after upgrading everything, I downloaded the demo of rct3

Post by terrehautian » Sun May 21, 2006 6:08 pm

and I will just say this, the second I get the money for it, I am getting it, my new computer parts rock.
God has a plan for us all, though sometimes we cannot see it, he has one and all you have to do is believe.

Peace

romanb1
Over 48"

Post by romanb1 » Fri May 26, 2006 9:33 am

The only thing better in RCT3, in my opinion, is the camera and the 3D. You should get No Limits. It's a much better game and a very detailed roller coaster design tool.
Now have a grand total of 20 death threats.

niccum123
Over 48"

Post by niccum123 » Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:04 pm

You can get alot more detailed in RCT3. Like adding interior theming. If you are on the atariforums you know they dont take a park unless its detailed. See Wonderworld by Shyguy.
Coaster Favorites
1. Voyage
2. Raven
3. Screamin' Eagle
4. Beast
5. Cornball Express (tie)
5. Legend (tie)

Namzut

Post by Namzut » Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:14 pm

Great information

Sora
Ride Operator

Post by Sora » Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:37 pm

romanb1 wrote:The only thing better in RCT3, in my opinion, is the camera and the 3D. You should get No Limits. It's a much better game and a very detailed roller coaster design tool.
Not only that, the graphics are much smoother! The RCT3 coaster cam really bangs you about even on smooth corners. Also, on the River Rapids ride, the cars swing from side-to-side on the lifts...that didn't happen the last time I went on one!

No Limits is also great because of it's flexibility - just look at some of Paul's designs and you will realise just how much better it is. Things that I do miss, however, are the peeps and that wonderful fairground music that you can hear well away from the carousel... :)

NL_IS_AWESOME
Park Owner

Post by NL_IS_AWESOME » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:41 pm

I actually bought real one after I gave it a try to use the demo of RCT3. I first thought RCT3 has great deals of graphic techs and was kind of pretty easy to play, just clicking on the tool icons, I can get every stuffs I want in the sandbox thing. The 3D cam work also looked so smooth and was a piece of cake to change views!

Voyage_luvr
Over 48"

Post by Voyage_luvr » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:46 pm

RCT3 is a pretty cool game, but I honestly hope they make a RCT4, because alot of things in RCT3 is pretty unrealistic, but I liked how most of the rides looked realistic and nice though not in 3D in the first two RCT's. Maybe the game would look more like the graphics in No Limits. I still haven't gotten that yet. Do they sell it in stores?

Sora
Ride Operator

Post by Sora » Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:02 pm

Voyage_luvr wrote:RCT3 is a pretty cool game, but I honestly hope they make a RCT4, because alot of things in RCT3 is pretty unrealistic, but I liked how most of the rides looked realistic and nice though not in 3D in the first two RCT's. Maybe the game would look more like the graphics in No Limits. I still haven't gotten that yet. Do they sell it in stores?
No they don't, but here's where they sell it:

http://www.nolimitscoaster.com/