Ok, I'm Going To Build A Park

Talk about RCT1, RCT2 and RCT3 here. For realz.

Moderator: illinois

Paul Drabek
Park Chain CEO
Custom Title: Chief Coaster Nut!

Post by Paul Drabek » Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:04 am

I was trying to keep it authentic and I was trying to make it so that the circus could fit in the inside of the rides finale just like at Old Chicago. I always had to sit on the top of the bleachers for the circus because every couple of minutes the Chicago Loop would fly right by a few feet behind me.

Have Fun

Paul
Life is short....have fun!

romanb1
Over 48"

Post by romanb1 » Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:59 am

hey, y not make a vertical drop, like the inverted launch coster ot watever its called, through the Whizzer's circular lift. THat alwayz adds some excitement
Now have a grand total of 20 death threats.

Paul Drabek
Park Chain CEO

Post by Paul Drabek » Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:28 am

Yeah but an inverted launch coaster wouldn't work in my section themed to my growing up years as they didn't have them then. But thanks for the suggestion.

Have Fun

Paul

Paul Drabek
Park Chain CEO

Post by Paul Drabek » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:28 am

I decided to round out my Growing Up section with a recreation of Mr. Toads Wild Ride. The only problem is I have no idea how to add a roof to the building. If anyone has any idea how to do so please let me know.

Also I started on the Bond's World section by adding the Little Dipper airtime filled junior coaster.

Have Fun

Paul

terrehautian
Ride Manager

Post by terrehautian » Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:44 pm

place your roof section on the place you want it, press and hold shift, then move the mouse up. I don't know if that is what you wanted to know. but hope that helps.
God has a plan for us all, though sometimes we cannot see it, he has one and all you have to do is believe.

Peace

Paul Drabek
Park Chain CEO

Post by Paul Drabek » Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:29 pm

It's been a while since I messed around with my park so I hopped on tonight to play around a bit and ato add to my section for Bond. I added two things tonight.

The first are bumper boats which he has loved since he was first big enough to ride them.

The second thing is an S&S Double Shot named Double Shot after the game I'd play with Bond when he was little enough for me to do it. I'd sit him on my hand facing outward and then have a hand in front of him to secure him. Then I'd start throwing him up and pulling him down like an S&S Double Shot does. He'd grin and giggle whenever I did this and even now with him 6 and quite a bit heavier he still likes to play Double Shot.

Have Fun

Paul

ahoffman50
Park Chain CEO

Post by ahoffman50 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:36 pm

I really like this park. Not for the usual reasons though. I really like it because everything in it has meaning. It is not just a collection of rides. It reminds me of something a friend once told me, "If you are going to collect something, make sure you do not collect for sheer quantity. It is a lot better to collect things that have meaning." Or something like that. So this park, IMO, is much better than any park that I have ever made simply for the fact that all my parks are simply a collection of rides that really have no meaning. This park has meaning and that generates interest from me and I am sure many other people.
Great Wooden Coasters | Great Steel Coasters
Top Wood Coaster: The Raven | Top Steel Coaster: Patriot
A special place for kids with terminal illnesses: Give Kids the World Village

OCD Posterchild
Wood Coaster Rider

Post by OCD Posterchild » Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:38 am

what is the ride that looks like a round ferris wheel
Big Red Truck
Image-Brian

TheKlockster
Ride Operator

Post by TheKlockster » Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:02 am

I see you already have guests in your park. I always swear im going to hold off on opening till its DONE - but then I just can't! I open the park then just watch the people ride the rides, and their expressions when they get off. I never even get around to finishing it!

Anyways good job. I'd download it - but that means downloading it on this comp, burning it on a CD then taking it to my PC. So I'll wait till its totally done. It looks like its going to be an excellent park though!