Noob Question

Talk about RCT1, RCT2 and RCT3 here. For realz.

Moderator: illinois

retsamemag111
Over 52"

Noob Question

Post by retsamemag111 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:41 pm

On rct2 when I save a screen shot in the game what do I have to do to make it come on to a forum like this? Some one told me I could use a site like www.photobucket.com but I really dont know what to do once there. Please help.

NL_IS_AWESOME
Park Owner

Post by NL_IS_AWESOME » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:55 am

A bit question: You mean you saved some screen shots to paste them into Neg-G board so they can see what you're doing on RCT scenario thing? :D

Paul Drabek
Park Chain CEO
Custom Title: Chief Coaster Nut!

Re: Noob Question

Post by Paul Drabek » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:44 am

retsamemag111 wrote:On rct2 when I save a screen shot in the game what do I have to do to make it come on to a forum like this? Some one told me I could use a site like www.photobucket.com but I really dont know what to do once there. Please help.
Ok here's how to add a photo (or a zipped up RCT game or No Limits track) to your post. Type your post then down below the posting space there's a button that says "Add An Attachment". Click on that. Your browser will reload and once it does there will be a space where you can browse for the file. Select the browse button and highlight the file you want to upload. Once that file shows up in the file name space you can either click submit or add a description to the photo (or file) and then click submit. Either way once you click submit the file is there.

You can add up to eight photos to a post. See below as to how a photo will be added to your post.

To keep spammers out once can not add a photo or a link to another page until someone is a member for a week and has posted more than ten times.

Have Fun

Paul
Life is short....have fun!

retsamemag111
Over 52"

Post by retsamemag111 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:39 pm

Thanks but just one more thing, where do rct screenshots get saved?

Paul Drabek
Park Chain CEO
Custom Title: Chief Coaster Nut!

Post by Paul Drabek » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:14 pm

retsamemag111 wrote:Thanks but just one more thing, where do rct screenshots get saved?
I'm not sure but I'd guess somewhere in the directory where your copy of RCT is installed there's a "Screenshots" directory. Also with posting photos make sure they are scaled down so they are not wider than 500 pixels or they will mess up the layout of the forums.

Have Fun

Paul
Life is short....have fun!

Sora
Ride Operator

Post by Sora » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:50 pm

I think they are saved in 'my pictures' under 'rct3'. :)

NL_IS_AWESOME
Park Owner

Post by NL_IS_AWESOME » Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:30 am

I guess you're right. All of my screenshots are saved into 'my pictures' folder as you said. Hope this tip will be a help.