HELP.....Buildings

Talk about RCT1, RCT2 and RCT3 here. For realz.

Moderator: illinois

the_dark_knight
Kiddie Rider

HELP.....Buildings

Post by the_dark_knight » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:58 pm

Hi im new here long time coaster fan first time poster.....i am addicted to RCT2 but i don't understand how i can build buildings or even a hut .....i can see on the scenery menu that there is walls and roofs but i dont know how to build like a simple shack or somthing...... can someon please help? :D

NL_IS_AWESOME
Park Owner

Post by NL_IS_AWESOME » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:47 am

As you want to build the wall that is taller than a piece, just keep pressing the shift key and you can raise the height by moving a mouse forward. But make sure you keep pressing the 'Shift' key as you're going to build some tall things :D The way to build a house thing ( for example ) is pretty easy as pie if you once get used to the game. You first click on the wall icon and making a square, adding other walls onto the under ones by keep pressing the shift one. And one more thing you need to add is a roof. It's done. =)

the_dark_knight
Kiddie Rider

Post by the_dark_knight » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:24 pm

thanks so much i kept on getting frustrated cuz i had some cool ideas and i didnt know how to do them

Greg
Park Chain CEO
Custom Title: Am I negative?

Post by Greg » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:46 pm

Welcome to the forums, dark knight.

...tis only a flesh wound... :wink:
Greg

NL_IS_AWESOME
Park Owner

Post by NL_IS_AWESOME » Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:30 am

the_dark_knight: Thanks for loving my way and hope you would keep using this way to build some neat stuffs. :D Anytime is pretty okay to ask the thing what you don't get about RCT2 stuff.