Racers

Talk about RCT1, RCT2 and RCT3 here. For realz.

Moderator: illinois

MrKlown
Kiddie Rider

Racers

Post by MrKlown » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:17 pm

These two coasters are the kind that go side by side and start out at the same time. This is just a quick work up and I know you coaster enthusiasts probably will laugh at it but I had an hour and a half to spare. There is no scenery or anything because I am no good at all with that. You will need all expansions for this.

NL_IS_AWESOME
Park Owner

Post by NL_IS_AWESOME » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:57 am

This is so looking good. I'm going to flip out because this is really kinda big Intamin woodie and could be my best ride out in RCT3, oh I've got to keep my cool. :wink:

MrKlown
Kiddie Rider

Post by MrKlown » Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:30 pm

I am a new coaster fanatic and all I can say is, what is intamin? This coaster definitely needs theming and if you want you can do whatever you want to with it and repost it. I'd really like to see this with some nice theming/tunnels.

Matt26250
Wood Coaster Rider

Post by Matt26250 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:28 pm

^
Intamin is a Swiss company, generally most noteworthy for their steel coasters (Millennium Force, Top Thrill Dragster, Kingda Ka, Etc.) . They are also building what some consider to be the greatest wooden coasters in the world (El Toro, Balder, Colossos @ Heide Park). NL_IS_AWESOME was referring to the similarity between your ride and some of Intamin's wood coasters.

Here's a link to Intamin's website.

dare-to-fly
Park Management
Custom Title: Biggest fan ever of violakat03

Post by dare-to-fly » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:04 pm

Okay...This looks like a blast. Make someone build them! (Or at least one of them.)