Ah, the good old days. Share your memories of parks gone by, discuss the history of parks and rides.
- Wood Coaster Rider
- Posts: 392
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:53 pm
- Custom Title: Park Management, Hey I'll get it one way or another.
- Location: Louisville, Ky
That was home park Corey? No kidding. That park had so much potential if it hadn't been over built so quickly and closed way to soon.
- Paul Drabek
- Park Chain CEO
- Posts: 7872
- Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:07 pm
- Custom Title: Chief Coaster Nut!
- Location: Third rock from the sun. In the middle of nowhere.
I miss it when it was Six Flags Worlds of Adventure...we went several Mothers Days in a row to hang out with fellow enthusiast Kathy Lyons. It was always the perfect park for us as there were the coasters for me, sea life for Carrie and that insane play structure for Bond (back when he was little).BobbalishBobbus wrote:Todd,
(That's just me grunting in pain. I miss my home park.)
Life is short....have fun!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest